|Maltasport.com is the most comprehensive sports site that covers local (Maltese) and international sports. The site is updated daily.
We cover a number of local sports such as Football (Premier, First Division MFA National Teams, and Youth Football Association), Bowling, Horse-racing, Volleyball, Handball, Badminton, Sailing, Scrabble, Motor Sports (Formula One Moto GP and others), Tennis, Squash, Cricket, and also International Football and other International Sports. Besides we are exclusively partners with renowned international sites such as 4thegame.com (which covers the English Premiership) Eurosport, Soccerway, FlFA, Maltastar.com and F1Racing.net, one of the great sites covering Formula One racing.
Recently Maltasport.com, has been updated with the latest technology, so that to provide a better service for our viewers, which is resulting in a continuously increasing viewer ship.
The New Maltasport.com has attracted more sports followers and we have noticed an increase of 200,000 hit per month from the “Old web site”. We are forecasting that Maltasport.com will have about 12,000,000 (twelve million) hits per year
* One month advertising campaign on a maltese Private Television Station.
Besides asking you to sponsor Maltasport.com the management is introducing advertising campaigns for Maltasport.com. Some of these advertising campaigns include;
* One year advertising campaign on a local Sports Magazine called Sportiv.
* Sponsored Rugby League Balls for an International Match between Malta Knights and the British Defense Forces’ Royal Logistics Corps.
* Sponsoring a local television show called Line-up on the Education 22 (E22). Maltasport.com is being exposed to thousands of viewers watching this programme.
* Advertising space in the Hibernians Football Ground Malta. International, Premier League, 1st Division and Rugby matches are played. This will increase the popularity of maltasport.com
* Sponsoring a Forum named Let’s Talk Football.
The management is working so to increase both these advertising campaigns and also the popularity of maltasport.com.